It’s been a busy couple of weeks here at Hello Live world headquarters (read: my living room). I’ve been busy asking, pleading, haranguing, and otherwise harassing with some super-smart SLPs to carve out a little bit of time to sit down and share some of their smarts with the world. Thankfully, my hounding worked and I’m quite excited to share our Spring line-up with you.
- 5 Evidence-Based Tips for Working with Students who Stutter with Sara Ecker, MS, CCC-SLP
- ELL Evaluation Series – What the SLP Needs to Know about Second Language Acquisition with Frank Bender, MS, CCC-SLP
- SLP-As: The State of the Union with Ashley Northram, MS, CCC-SLP
- Help! I Have to Write a Feeding Protocol! with Wendy Gunter, MS, CCC-SLP
- Integrating iPads in Social Skills Lessons with Self-Contained Populations with Heather Higgins, MS, CCC-SLP
Can’t wait to sit down with each of these fine folks and hear what they have to say! How about you? Be sure to let us know in the comments below (or on Facebook or Twitter, if that’s easier) if you have any questions you’d like asked or particular aspects of these topics you’re curious about. We love hearing from you!