Sharon Soliday’s Hello Live presentation today!
It’s about the teacher this time – because supporting a teacher can mean rock star time for kids.
- Technology Integration-Chances are you’re more savvy. How to use it in your room.
- Identify additional reading material on topics
- Read to kids
- Parent meetings
- Parent communication (emails, newsletters, etc.)
- Behavior contracts for kids – specialized knowledge
- Resource for speciality knowledge (special ed, medications, etc.)
- Share professional development opportunities
- Parent Conferences
- Hunt down resources (materials, grants, training, ideas)
- In-depth file reviews of class (who failed a hearing exam, should be wearing glasses, moved-in with low test scores)
- Develop in-class calendar for students to utilize
- Read aloud to students /share questions to highlight executive thinking and problem-solving
- Offer to grade papers in which writing rubics are in place (you learn what typical looks like)